Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

My Latest PX Score


Recently the clearance racks at our PX haven't been that great so I got really excited last night when I finally saw some good stuff! I had to send my husband back out to get my coupon binder I left in the van, yes I am a forgetful couponer, lol. They had L'OREAL hair dye with the price of $4.57. Well at the PX you can never go by the price of what is marked on the clearance racks so I had my husband scan one and it said $2.57, score! Well they also had a 25% off sticker on them making them $2.27. The all was marked down to $1.47. I got all of it for $0.28.
Here is what I used:
1 $2.00 off L'OREAL hair dye coupon from 01/01 insert making one
1 $5.00 off 2 L'OREAL hair dye coupon from 01/01 insert
1 $1.00 off any All Detergent from 01/01 insert

This is why I always check out the clearance sections in stores :)

No comments:

Post a Comment