Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My couponing outing tonight

We had to run out for a few things and I decided to do a little couponing while we were out, the hubby just looooves when I do that (yes there is a sarcasm in that lol). I was really excited to get the FREE Transformer's KRE-O set! First we went to Walmart and they wouldn't take the coupon for the $7.99 set :( So off to Target we go. I had a very disappointing trip there, they were out of the KRE-O set, the cashier said they had a lot of people come in and get them lol, and the Area 51 dvd. However I did get this for $0.06 lol.

The Band-Aid's were $0.97(in the travel section), I used 2 $1/1 coupons, you can get them here.
The Reach Floss was $0.97, I had a printed coupon from awhile ago for $1/1 that I used, they are no longer available. Before tax I had an overage of $0.09, then add tax of $0.15 I pad $0.06 out of pocket!

As we were driving home I realized that maybe the PX(Post Exchange) had the KRE-O toy so we decided to stop by there on the way. And they had LOT'S of them left! Here is what I got at the PX for $0.88!

I got 2 of the KRE-O 90pc Optimus Prime sets, they are $7.95 and I used 2 of the $8.00 off coupons here. The Oral-B floss was $0.95 and I used the $1.00 off from the 1/1 insert. The Nivea was $1.99 and I used the $1.00 off coupon here. Since there is no tax at the PX and they don't do cash back I had to get something that I would pay out of pocket for and I love those so figured might as well get it while I had a coupon! So the $0.01 from floss and the $0.10 from the KRE-O sets overages went towards the Nivea making it only $0.88!

So for both of my trips I bought $21.94 worth of stuff for $0.94!

No comments:

Post a Comment