Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Craigslist


Whenever we need to buy something, and I can't get it off freecycle lol, I always try to find it used first. Well there are some things I won't buy used :) I have found, especially in a military area, you can get things used that are just like new and save yourself loads of money. If you are expecting or have a baby that is the best way to get stuff! Seriously they outgrow the stuff before than can even get messed up! If you need furniture you can find great deals on used stuff.

Right now Craigslist is my go to for finding used stuff. But in the past I would use Bookoo.com, they have local pages just like craigslist. Sadly the bookoo pages around here aren't very active.

I also sell things on craigslist to get a little bit of cash in my wallet. I got half of the things for my latest baby on craigslist, saved money, and then as she has outgrown them resold them to buy more stuff for her!

We all love new things, but when you think of all the money you can save buying used it is just seems like the better way to go. From furniture to electronics to clothes to toys there really isn't much you can't buy used to save some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment