Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Homemade French Vanilla Coffee Creamer

One of the newest ways I am learning how to save us some money is by making my own stuff. The 1st on my list was this homemade coffee creamer. I am a coffee junkie, seriously I can't get enough of it, lol. So I would spend tons of money on my coffee creamer then I came across this recipe and just had to try it! It turned out pretty good and I am already thinking of trying to put some caramel sauce in it next to make it even better!

What you need:
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 can of milk
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
blender
bottle for the creamer

Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a blender. Fill the can up with milk and pour into blender, add vanilla to blender. Blend until everything is mixed up, doesn't take very long. Pour it into whatever bottle or jar you are going to use and enjoy! I reused the last bottle of creamer I bought at the store to save me even more money! Didn't have to go out and buy a special jar :) Here is a picture of it after all mixed up in my blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment