Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Apology

I would like to apologize for my absence recently. Our house has been taken over by sickness. My 9 month old and I were both sick with sinus infections for what feels like forever. She is finally better and I am almost to 100%. Then my other kids got sick for almost a week. We had been planning a 3 day weekend trip to DC for this past weekend, since the hotel was non refundable we went ahead with our trip. The kids were feeling almost 100% then and I figured I would just have to tough it out, lol. While we were on our drive up there my husband started to get a sore throat and get got sick while we were gone. Then on our last night there he had to take my son to the ER because out of no where he started screaming his ear hurt, he had an ear infection. Fun times on that trip, lol. Then yesterday my husband finally goes to the doctor and they suspected he had strep throat. So for the past about two weeks I have been trying to take care of myself and my family and get us all healthy again! Today the household is almost back to normal. The older kids are finally back in school and my husband is back at work. Now come the impossible task of getting my house back in order, with all of us being sick it looks like a tornado came through here!

I just want to thank you all for understanding that I do have a life outside of facebook and this blog and that my family does come first and that this week I had to concentrate on getting myself and my family healthy. I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!
-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment